Saturday, September 13, 2014

A collection of random Thoughts on Adoption, Continued war in Iraq , the REAL ID act , and probably a few other things


Random thought / opinions
#1
I have been thinking about writing this blog for a LONG time and have always figured what I have to say would be less than gentle regarding most topics . I need to say thank you to my new found family member Wendy, she gave me that extra push to give this a spin without waiting yet another year.  Nice to meet you , anyone who is reading this I am at the place in my life where I am ending a 27 year adoption search. I have found my birth family on my birth mother's side and they are truly amazing. I seem to have made a DNA match with my paternal side , but I have not heard anything from them , I am guessing no one is willing to talk on that side . I just wish I would get a "he is not willing to talk , here is the health info ......have a nice day".
#2
The adoption bill that is coming before the PA legislature , I am for opening adoption records . I am for opening adoption records for all adoptees regardless of the circumstances around the adoption. There , my stance is now public. Everyone deserves to have their own truth good or bad, it is called closure and no amount of protection from that is going to give adoptees any comfort.

#3
The REAL ID act , adoptees have major ongoing issues with this crap legislation . Some adoptees have issue dates on their amended birth certificates that are 3 years or more separated from the date of birth, my ABC was issued in 1973, my date of birth was in 1970. This is an issue with getting anything from a passport to a job, I accept BTC and us dollar and doge coin donations, post in the comments and I will reply accordingly.

#4
I just saw on TV that the government spent 3.9 million to study monkeys getting drunk. This is far more constructive than the common core , and should be expanded to research parents being driven to drink by government intervention in the family.

#5
Most politicians are war mongers and they use national security apparatus to drum up reasons to go to war. Including the current moron inhabiting the oval office. I would suggest that voting for someone like Rand Paul is probably a better idea than voting for a regular GOP or DEM hack . At least you know where he is coming from  and what he stands for. If you cannot bring yourself to vote for Rand, vote for Vermin Supreme , I have always wanted a pony.

I am sure I will get more comfortable with this over time , thanks for listening

-P






No comments:

Post a Comment